TG fitness is looking for personal trainers, group exercise instructors, PE instructors and assistant sports coaches who are interested in specialising in disability. If you’re enthusiastic about health, exercise and sport we would love to have you work alongside our growing business.
You will have one or a combination of the following responsibilities;
- Deliver high quality and bespoke personal training programmes.
- Coach your specialist sport or activity.
- Deliver PE provision following the national curriculum and using the TG fitness framework.
- Assist one of our experienced personal trainers or PE instructors learning on the job.
Required memberships, Qualifications and Certificates (specific to your specialist area):
- Registered with the National Governing Body for example; REPs and AfPE
- Have a valid first aid certificate (less than 3 years old)
- Have a valid driving license and access to a vehicle
Due to the nature of our work with children, adolescents and vulnerable adults the successful candidate must consent to an enhanced DBS check (formally CRB).
Desirable skills and qualifications include:
- Qualified in Level 3 GP Referral
- Experience working with children, adolescents and or vulnerable adults with a disability
- Experience personal training
- Experience instructing or teaching PE
- Degree in a relevant field of study
If successful you will be offered all of the clients on our waiting list in your locality. We will also actively market the service in your area and all enquiries will be referred to you.
We of competitive remuneration based on each 45-minute personal training session, 45-minute group training session, 1 hour PE lessons assisted and 1 hour PE lesson lead, including any planning and preparation.
Send any questions you may have or apply by sending your CV to email@example.com