Disability Personal Training & Group Exercise - Online
Have you found it challenging to find a first class health and well-being service which specialises in disability?
As many people around the world are beginning to self isolate and maintain social distancing due to covid-19 or coronavirus this search is even more challenging. The need to increase and maintain good cardiovascular health has never been greater and I am delighted to be offering online training sessions to support your physical and mental well-being through this challenging time. These sessions are performed remotely using high definition video to connect you with a personal trainer that specialises in working with disabled people.
We help clients reach their goals and increase their independence with bespoke exercise and training programmes.
What we Offer
- FREE Taster Session
- Exercise in the comfort of home
- Bespoke training sessions designed to meet your specific needs and training environment
- Expert knowledge to ensure you exercise safely
- Set and reach your goals
- Motivation to exercise
Our personal trainers maintain relevant insurance, membership of the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) and advanced qualifications.
Increase your Fitness, Health and Performance
We've Helped Clients
- Lose & manage their weight
- Increase their mobility, balance and coordination
- Improved their ability to perform activities of daily living (going up stairs, standing up from a chair etc)
- Improved the symptoms of current medical conditions (Lower blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol etc)
- Reduced their symptoms of current medical conditions (Gout, osteoarthritis & osteoporosis, asthma etc)
- Reduced their risk of a variety of medical conditions (Cardiovascular disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, cancer and dementia)
- Increased their confidence, visual self image and mental health
- Exercise independently taking responsibility for their own health and well-being and enjoying the benefits for many years to come
- Recover from accidents and operations