Disability Personal Training & Group Exercise - Online
Have you found it challenging to find a first class health and well-being service which specialises in disability and chronic illness?
As many people around the world are beginning to self isolate and maintain social distancing due to covid-19 or coronavirus this search is even more challenging. The need to increase and maintain good cardiovascular health has never been greater and I am delighted to be offering online training sessions to support your physical and mental well-being through this challenging time. These sessions are performed remotely using high definition video to connect you with a personal trainer that specialises in working with disabled people and people with chronic illnesses.
We help clients reach their goals and increase their independence with bespoke exercise and training programmes.
What we Offer
- FREE Taster Session
- Exercise in the comfort of home
- Bespoke training sessions designed to meet your specific needs and training environment
- Expert knowledge to ensure you exercise safely
- Set and reach your goals
- Motivation to exercise
Our personal trainers maintain relevant insurance and hold advanced qualifications.
Increase your Fitness, Health and Performance
We've Helped Clients
- Lose & manage their weight
- Increase their mobility, balance and coordination
- Improved their ability to perform activities of daily living (going up stairs, standing up from a chair etc)
- Improved the symptoms of current medical conditions (Lower blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol etc)
- Reduced their symptoms of current medical conditions (Gout, osteoarthritis & osteoporosis, asthma etc)
- Reduced their risk of a variety of medical conditions (Cardiovascular disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, cancer and dementia)
- Increased their confidence, visual self image and mental health
- Exercise independently taking responsibility for their own health and well-being and enjoying the benefits for many years to come
- Recover from accidents and operations