We have been providing Health and Well-being services since 2010 and have developed a wealth of experience in a variety of areas. We are able to offer care and nursing homes our personal training 1 to 1 or 2 to 1 which is charged to the resident directly or our group exercise sessions.
All TG fitness trainers are members of The Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) and qualified to an advanced level. As a result we can offer specialist training in strength and conditioning, balance and co-ordination exercises structured bio-mechanical analysis. We can also offer alternative exercise such as chair based exercise and fun games to engage and entertain. Sessions focus on supporting and developing the participants health and well-being and cater for all ability levels.
The Benefits of this Service
- Reduce symptoms of a variety of medical conditions
- Reduce risk of heart disease, cancer, type 2 diabetes, stroke and delay the onset of dementia
- Increase bone density
- Weight loss & management
- Improve gross motor skills reducing the risk of falls
- Increase ability to perform activities of daily living increasing independence
- Reduce the risk of mental illness.
Working with us
We work with a number of centres offering this service in Surrey and all have had a positive response from the CQC. We have found that a day to provide free health checks and well-being advice is the best way to introduce the service to residents. If you believe this service would benefit your service users then please get in touch.